- Money and opportunity to make more. Starting between $17-22 per hour with potential for commissions and bonuses. You decide how much you can make!
- Paid vacation days and paid holidays.
- Work comfortably and casually. Shine t-shirts, sweatshirts and polo shirts are all provided to you for free. And we provide all the equipment you’ll need too!
- Paid training – learn a valuable trade, advancing your skills, and get paid while doing so. Even if you don’t have experience, it doesn’t matter – we’ll train you!
- Vehicles are provided for you, so no using your own gas.
- An incredible, team-focused Shine culture that models the five core values we hold true.
- Each morning, you’ll meet with the rest of the team to understand the day’s game plan.
- You’ll drive one of our Shine vehicles to various customers’ homes or businesses (typically with another Shine team member) throughout the day and perform our services specific to that customer’s needs.
- You’ll call upcoming customers on your way to the job alerting them that you’re on the way.
- You’ll meet customers face to face (if they’re home) before your crew begins its work to ensure we’re meeting the customer’s expectations on the job that day.
- Upon inspection, you may suggest other services the customer may consider that you feel may be appropriate.
- When the work is complete, you’ll complete a post-job inspection and meet again with the customer (if they’re home) to review the work to their satisfaction.
- You’ll accept and process the customer’s payment through our mobile payment technology completing the job.
- You’ll end your day back at the Shine office to recap the day, ensuring your vehicle is clean and ready for the next day’s work.
- Must like to work with people
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift and carry a ladder – up to 30 pounds.
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must be able to work outside
- Must want to work in a leadership capacity
Do you like people? Do people like you? Then...
It’s a great time to shine!
This is your opportunity to forgo a suit, grab a Shine t-shirt, and start helping people while making a living. Let your light shine!
You can be a light for people - helping them stay safe while enjoying and maintaining the largest financial investment of their lives - their homes. You can be a light to your own team of like-minded people. You can be a light in your community and provide the type of services that everyone loves and needs, but don't have the time and expertise to get it done safely and correctly. Choosing to lead by serving is our passion.
Shine Window Care specializes in the following services:
- Window Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Gutter Cleaning
- Holiday Lighting
THE SHINE STORY: What started as one guy with a desire to create opportunities for others is now a nationwide family of businesses - working to spread light, caring excellence, and team success. In 1998, Chris Fisher graduated college and set out on a journey to build a company. From one guy with a squeegee, Shine is now a growing national franchise employing great people who make exceptional teams.
Our Franchises Need People Like YOU!
Whether you are already a window cleaning expert or have no experience at all, we are looking for those who display strong character, work ethic, and are driven to be the best! Shine provides all the training, technology, support, and know-how to help you get it done. You bring a smile and a heart for learning and the Shine business will work very well for you. Shine is the name we chose to describe the work we do, the people that do it, and the God we serve.
Our hope and intention is that our communities will see something different in us - something inspiring - something attracting.
Let your light shine!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)